From the Regional Centre:
The 6th Asia Pacific ADR Conference scheduled for 8 – 9 November 2017 in Seoul, Republic of Korea, is open for registration at the 2017 Seoul ADR Festival website ( http://www.safkcab.com ).
This Asia Pacific ADR Conference is the 6th edition of the annual flagship event of the UNCITRAL Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific on alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Jointly hosted with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Korea (MOJ), the Korea Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the Seoul International Dispute Resolution Centre (SIDRC), the Conference will highlight various important aspects of international arbitration:
• Session 1. Innovation by the International Arbitral Institutions
• Session 2. How to prevent abuse of process in International Arbitration
• Session 3. New Areas of International Arbitration
• Session 4. International Investment Dispute Settlement, what perspectives?
• Session 5. Special Event for the Winter Olympics – New Frontiers in Sports Arbitration
Details on the Conference’s programme are available here.
This is a valuable opportunity for government officials, judiciaries, experts, researchers, scholars and practitioners, from the region and around the world, to exchange insights and views on ADR.
Registration is required for participation in the 6th Asia Pacific ADR Conference.
We welcome you to register at http://www.safkcab.com/program/ADR/registration.php .
Registration is free and the deadline for on-line registration is 31 October 2017.