UNCCA is glad to promote the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration’s (ACICA) upcoming symposium in Perth on 23 October.
The symposium will explore the key role of the New York Convention in the growth of international trade over the course of 60 years, its significance in terms of enforcement of arbitration agreements and arbitral awards and the important role of the Courts in this process, as well as more recent international developments with respect to the enforcement of settlement agreements.
The line-up of experienced speakers include:
- Wayne Martin AC QC, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Andrea Gleason, Director, Western Australia State Office, DFAT
- Simon Davis, Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers
- Elizabeth Macknay, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Dr Sam Luttrell, Partner, Clifford Chance
Drinks and canapes will be served at the conclusion of proceedings.
Date: 23 October 2018
Time: 4:45pm for a 5pm start to 6:30pm following by networking drinks
Venue: Herbert Smith Freehills, Level 36, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA