In August 2019, the Attorney Generals Department has appointed the experts recommended by UNCCA as national correspondents to the UNCITRAL, to report on cases and developments in their respective fields to the CLOUT database.
The newly appointed National Correspondents are:
- Albert Monichino Q.C. (Barrister, Chartered Arbitrator and Mediator, Owen Dixon Chambers Melbourne)
- Dr Luke Nottage (Professor of Comparative and Transnational Business Law, Co-Director, Australian Network for Japanese Law (ANJeL), Sydney Law School, University of Sydney)
- Dr Lisa Spagnolo (Senior Lecturer Faculty of Law Monash University, UNCCA Director)
- Dr Alan Davidson (Senior Lecturer, Solicitor and Barrister, UNCCA Director)
- Stewart Maiden QC (Barrister, Owen Dixon Chambers West Melbourne)
UNCCA congratulates the newly appointed National Correspondents.